The nurse aide classes in Morehead City that are shown to you on this page are all the North Carolina state approved school programs that are available as of the making of this post. Potential applicants can learn more about enrollment by contacting the facility and speaking with a course adviser.
Carteret Community College
3505 Arendell Street, Morehead City, NC 28557
The North Carolina Nurse Aide I Registry is a federally mandated listing for nursing home nursing aides. Any nursing aide who works in a nursing home must have his name on the Registry. This list includes registered nurses, license practical nurses, and nurse aide IIs, and medication aides.
Before a nursing aide is hired by a nursing home for work, the nursing home must verify the status of the nursing aide on the Nurse Aide I Registry. To work, the nursing aide must have a good standing on the Registry and an active status. A nursing aide is not allowed to work in a nursing home if he has any findings of abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of a resident’s property that occurred while in the nursing home.
To verify a nursing aide’s status, the nursing home or employer may either:
• Go online at the verify registry listings page at https://www.ncnar.org/verify_listings1.jsp#verify. This link provides access to the state’s NA I Registry, Medication Aide Registry, Geriatric Aide Registry, and the Health Care Personnel Registry.
• Call the automated telephone voice response system of the Registry or the VRS, at (919) 715-0562.
• Ask for a registry staff by calling (919) 855-3969, from Monday through Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. E.S.T.
To access or start the verification process, the employer must:
1. Enter the nursing aide’s Social Security Number.
2. Enter his (the employer’s) email address to receive notifications regarding the nursing aide’s registry status changes for up to a year.
3. Click on the “Submit Request” button to start the process.
4. Check if the name on the result matches the name of the nursing aide that you are checking.
5. Record the confirmation number and keep it in the business files.
– Employers are required to keep the confirmation number since this serves as proof of accessing the Registry. A confirmation number is provided for every search that was made. The employer should also include the confirmation number’s date and time specific.
Morehead City is a port city that is found in Carteret County. This city forms part of the Crystal Coast. As of the 2010 census, their total population was at 8,661. This city has a total area of approximately 5.7 sq miles and a population density of 1,507.6/sq mile. This city was named after Governor John Motley Morehead. Major roads serving this area include NC 24, NC 58, and U.S. Route 70.
Examples of health care centers that you can find within the city include Falls Darryl L MD Facog, Med-Center One, Sea Breeze Family Practice, Harborview Rehabilitation & Health Care Center, ould John Jay MD, Park Anglea M MD, Stroud L Ashley MD, Station Club, Coastal Horizons Center Tasc, Urgent Care of Morehead City, and STD Test Express. photo attribution: create-learning